Like many other retailers this year, we're experiencing higher than usual demand for our products coupled with slowdowns from our shipping partners, regular ground service orders may take longer to reach its final destination.
When placing your order, please make sure that the shipping method you select takes into account the following:
1) travel time ( consider delays from shipper)
2) current weather at final destination.
- During the Holiday Season Typically your order will ship within 3 business days from when your order was received.
- You may want to upgrade your shipping service to Next day or second day service to make sure your gift arrives on time. ( see below for priority shipping days)
When you select priority shipping:
- Next Day Packages ship Monday - Thursday - before noon EST) ( not Friday - Sunday)
- Second Day Packages ( Including Warm Weather Packaging) ship Monday - Wednesday - before noon EST) (not Thursday - Sunday)
- Please keep this in mind when placing your orders.
If you are shipping to a warm weather state, the system will automatically assign WARM WEATHER SHIPPING as the preferred means of transport to ensure the product arrives in perfect condition. You may elect to change the shipping method assigned in the shipping section of your shopping cart. However, if your order contains heat sensitive products and you select an alternative method, we cannot claim responsibility for OR replace melted product.