Chocolate & Candy Fundraising
What could be better than sweetening your profits by selling Munson’s Chocolates hand-crafted confections! Voted “Connecticut’s Best” year after year, your customers will welcome the opportunity to buy a quality product, with brand recognition. Selling our chocolates is an easy way to raise money for charitable organizations, schools, churches, dance or sports teams.
Selecting Your Fundraiser Type
- Virtual Fundraiser - Raise money for your organization with a safe and convenient online fundraiser selling Munson’s premium chocolate treats! There’s no need to manage multiple order forms with hard-to-read handwriting—our online campaign tool streamlines your fundraising efforts and simplifies the bundling and delivery process. We’ll create a dedicated web page for your fundraiser. Just send the custom link out to your supporters so they can visit it and make their selections online. GET STARTED
- Chocolate Bar Fundraiser - The fastest and easiest way to raise funds for your club/organization – Select from our 1.5 oz Munson Bars or our officially licensed UCONN HUSKY bars. GET STARTED
- Classic Fundraiser - If you would prefer to run a campaign with the use of paper brochures; you can simply print the sales sheet on our web site and share with your group. GET STARTED
- Are you interested in selling chocolate for a particular holiday, like Easter? Our Easter line will be available starting January.
- Still undecided? Call one of our customer service representatives for suggestions on which one of our fundraisers might be best for you.
Printable Order Form (chairperson) Download Calculation Form
Printable brochure printable pre-sell order form (students)
“I was in charge of a recent Munson’s Chocolates fundraiser. I just wanted to tell you what a great experience I had. The process was relatively simple, and the chocolates arrived to the West Simsbury store in little over a week after I placed the order. When I sorted the individual orders I noticed there wasn’t a single mistake in packing our large order; everything was perfect! Thank you for making the process so easy.”