Fundraising FAQs & Tips
Do you have to order by the case?
No, but you must meet the $250 net minimum.
How do I pick up my fundraising order?
Fundraising orders may be picked up at our headquarters in Bolton or at select Munson’s locations throughout Connecticut. If your order is over $2,500 net, we will deliver to you for free (within Connecticut only). Please call 1-888-686-7667 or contact a customer service representative for details.
When is payment due?
At time of pick up or delivery
Do you take returns?
Since we are selling a perishable food item, we cannot accept returns.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Most orders are processed within 10 business days ( Does not include day order was received)
Can I add to an existing order?
Yes, but it will be received as a separate order. Once an order has been placed it may not be altered and may affect delivery time.
Can I make changes at time of pick-up?
Once your order is processed and ready for pick-up we are unable to make any changes.
- Plan early.
- Find out if there are any other fundraisers going on in your organization on or around the same time you are trying to run your fundraiser so as not to dilute your efforts.
- Make sure you consider any school vacations and holiday timing for distributing your candy.
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get your order forms back from your customers.
- We suggest that you get the money when orders are placed.
- Distribute brochures to parents so they may bring them to work and to friends and family members.
- When you receive your order, please follow check-in orders carefully to avoid errors in counts and confusion.
“Please know how very grateful I am to you for making the ordering process so prompt, easy and smooth. It’s more helpful than you can imagine and we truly appreciate doing business with you.”